Thank you so much for your interest in our Garuda apparatus studio.
At NorthWest Pilates and Pilates Manchester, we understand that everyone is unique and has their own specific goals and needs. We pride ourselves on taking a holistic and personal approach to help our clients achieve exceptional results.
You can call us on 0800 246 1251 or reply to this message letting us know a suitable date, time and number, and we’ll get back to you.
Why choose us?
- We are the only fully operating studio offering reformer, Fuse ladder, Garuda sling, GYROTONIC, stability chair and ladder barrel.
- We are specialists in rehabilitation, spine and sports performance.
- We work alongside many physical therapists, consultants and GPs to provide additional support. Our tailored sessions complement current or post-treatment with physiotherapists, chiropractors and osteopaths.
- Our sessions are 60 minutes (most studios operate 45-minute sessions).
- Sessions are semi-private, i.e., a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 people per session.
- Our principal teacher and owner, Nisha Srivastava, has over 30 years of teaching experience, opening the first reformer studio in the North West. Click the link to see Nisha’s credentials:
- Our studios are a calm and centred space with a natural feel. We believe in using organic products and making your stay as comfortable as possible.
- We treat our clients holistically; mind, body and soul. Therefore, along with physical support you would naturally expect, we also teach emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- We will never expect clients to push themselves beyond their limits. Instead, we help our clients to tune into their bodies and minds, only moving as much as is comfortable and necessary.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Thanks again for your interest in NorthWest Pilates and Pilates Manchester .