Fine tune your teaching skills and get some new ideas with a one to one mentorship programme.
Learn how to recognise symptoms in a class environment and how to deal with ailments, personalities and give clients results. Our specialist approach begins with a detailed consultation.
As experienced practitioners we are able to advise a programme to suit you. Tailoring the pace, content, focus and dynamic of each class. Whether you are an experienced pilates or yoga teacher we’ll be there to guide you through and enhance your teaching skills giving you the tools to increase your knowledge and take it away.
Interested in my one to one mentorship programme?
What is mentorship?
The guidance provided by a mentor, especially an experienced person in a company or educational institution.
Mentoring consists of a long-term relationship (12 months, 12 lessons) focused on supporting the growth and development of the mentee. The mentor becomes a source of wisdom, teaching, and support, but not someone who observes and advises on specific actions or behavioural changes in daily work.
Mentorship can be done ad hoc or you can book a course at a discounted price. You will learn everything from the pitfalls of business, medical conditions to movement and corrective exercise.
This is not about teaching a set of exercises or asanas to people. This is about looking and dealing with the people in front of us and teaching, guiding and coaching them to become the best possible them.
In this programme you will learn to become the best possible you first, as you cannot give to others what you don’t have to give. This can be done at our studios or Skype/ Zoom or a mix of both.
Pilates/Yoga Movement Design Principles:
- Acute exercise variables (learning more about reps, sets, loads, tempo & rest periods).
- Balancing anabolic and catabolic stresses, including emotions.
- There is no such thing as a bad exercise but is such thing as a badly prescribed exercise. One size does not fit all, learn when and where to use exercises/asana.
Client /Class Guidance:
- Some clients can have so many complications it seems impossible to know where to start… this is where Nisha has the systems, know-how & experience to help you.
- Often challenging cases may benefit from a second opinion to ensure nothing is being missed and the top priorities are addressed first; this can be difficult if the conditions are unfamiliar or complex.
- With 25+ years of experience in running studios, Nisha has a broad range of experience to draw from.
- Managing people ( staff, clients, landlords), projects or finances are all topics Nisha has taught clients and teachers for many years.
- Establishing goals, dream and legacy and other motivating forces in the workplace.