Food is either your medicine by healing you, energising you, supporting your immune system and enhancing your sleep quality. O food is your poison by disintegrating you, stopping you from feeling good, effect your sleep or be the basis from which disease starts. Vandana Shiva book ‘Oneness ” suggests that 50% of the greenhouse gas submissions result from commercial farming, chemicals, pesticides and destruction to the planet. This has also been stated by many environmentalists worldwide. We are living in a time where our governments organisations are no longer for the people or by the people. But is simply a corporate headquarters where the super rich people of the world use money to bend laws, remove laws that protect us and nature. Instead their policies only fill their pockets with money this destroying nature , decrying our health and taking our freedom. We can change this by not putting the money in their hands and changing consumer demands which they will have to follow.
One size does not fit all.
Sugar drains your body of key nutrients.
When you eat sugar, you set off a series of metabolic pathways that push the body to use more of its resources.
A very simple experiment anyone can undertake in order to understand the truth about viruses is: Buy 4 chocolate bars (non-organic, the more sugar and ‘natural flavours’ and other chemicals in the ingredient list the better).Eat them all, one after the other. Pay attention to any flu-like symptoms you develop within minutes (usually starts with congestion, runny nose) . Notice how ‘deadly’ your stools will be, the next time you pass a bowel movement. Now, if you want to ‘catch a virus’ completely, eat another 4 chocolate bars the next day. Soon you will ‘catch a virus’. However, it will become clear to you that you did not catch anything – you were simply poisoned. Every different kind of poisoning creates unique but often similar symptoms.
If you are poisoned by food, water or air (or vaccines or Big Pharma drugs), your body must attempt to cleanse itself. It does so by developing inflammation wherever the poisoning has occurred. The inflammatory response attempts to flush out the toxins with:
– coughing them out (consider cigarette smoke contamination (cigarrettes are a form of poison; smoke too much and you eventually die)
– breathing them out or sweating them out (think of the alcohol you smell on a drunks breath) (alochol is a form of poison; drink a little too much and you eventually die)
– runny nose, sneezing, urination and defecation(diarhea) (think of the side effects of prescription drugs – and if u take too many you will die from an ‘overdose’).
The majority of food is poisoned with:
1. ‘Natural flavours’ which are chemicals , unknown by the consumer. (Read ingredient lists)
2. Refined sugar such as sucrose,
dextrose, maltodextrin, and so on.
3. Random non-food chemicals such as ‘sodium benzoate’, or other words that are things that dont grow in nature, and that you dont know how effects your body.
4. Pasteurized milk (dead milk)
5. Low-fat products
6. Toxins in body care products.
7. Caffiene( a poison – try drinking a few cups in a row and see what happens to your heartbeat, and your anxiety levels. Try cutting coffee out and see how bad your brain becomes inflamed as your body begins to cleanse the accumulation of toxins that built up there from coffee).
8. Electromagnetic radiation (yes, 5g included).
If you logically wonder “why do several people get sick together in one household?”, this is for several reasons:
1. Families often get poisoned by the same sources, especially by toxic food and bodycare products. Also, families share stress together, because you cannot easily avoid energetic influences when sharing life so intimately.
2. Just as with women, whose menstrual cycels line up when sharing the same space, so too do the bodies cleansing schedules or triggers of cleansing. If 3 of 5 people in a household have accumulated toxins, they will all get ‘sick’ together and cleanse. This is efficient with regards to survival. The 2 who dont ‘catch the invisible virus’ had no need to cleanse.
What about those random occasions when grandparents visit sick grandkids, and then get sick too?
Often, when a family gets together, they poison themselves.
In our culture, it is common to eat ‘fun meals’ as a family when visiting.
Birthday cakes? Most are utterly toxic, but its a cultural ‘norm’ that has yet to be healed.
Ice cream? Its not even food – its dead milk laced with sugar and artificial flavours.
So the grandparents come, and everyone eats sugar, gluten, chips, chocolate, or fast food of some kind, and drinks alcohol, and coffee, etc.
Then they’re sick afterwards, and decide they must have caught a virus -just like the kids.
this does not always happen tho – many times people will visit, and someone is sick or the grandchildren are sick, and noone else gets sick too.
Noone ‘catches’ anything.
Firstly it was understood that sugar drains vitamin C out of your body.
Studies have found that excessive amounts of sugar, or glucose, in the body can inhibit the absorption of Vitamin C. In the 1970s, researchers established that sugar and Vitamin C have a similar structure and enter cells using the same GLUT receptors.
High glucose levels inhibit vitamin C from entering our cells, and decrease absorption rates. Researchers have found that reduced sugar intake may improve vitamin C levels as well as its benefits.
The metabolism of a type of sugar fructose, increases the production of an enzyme which breaks down stores of vitamin D. It can also undermine the production of another enzyme necessary to synthesize vitamin D. A shortage of Vitamin D can lead to a suppressed immune system and numerous health problems, including certain cancers. It’s no estimated at least 75% of people in Western countries are deficient in vitamin D, consuming excess sugar alongside depleted vitamin D could explain why we experience such high rates of bone, teeth, and immune issues.
The high blood sugar and elevated insulin levels associated with excess sugar intake decrease magnesium absorption and cause the kidneys to excrete magnesium faster. Since magnesium is key in stabilizing blood sugar, a vicious cycle commences.
As blood sugar regulation is impaired even more magnesium is excreted. Cutting the sugar helps ensure that magnesium, critical for a plethora of bodily functions, is absorbed and maintained.
Chromium, like magnesium, is involved in blood sugar regulation. Depletion of chromium contributes to decreased glucose tolerance, a precursor to diabetes. Like with magnesium and calcium, high sugar consumption promotes chromium excretion. Some data suggests consuming a diet consisting of 35% simple sugars increased natural excretion rates by 300%. When you remove sugar from your diet, you feel your body recalibrating.
Have you tried to reduce your sugar intake?
Dr. Steven Lin –