Terms & Conditions
- When booking for courses + workshops, please note that we can only provide a full refund (less a 10% admin fee) for cancellations made more than 28 days before the start date. For any other cancellations there will be no refunds or transfers unless your place can be filled from a waiting list, in which case we will refund the fee (less a 20% admin fee).
- If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event.
- Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
- We recommend all instructors/therapists have insurance, so if you cancel due to illness, travel circumstances etc etc you can claim back through your insurance.
- Sessions are non transferable to other persons or other courses.
- If you have to drop out during the course/workshop due to any misfortune, you would need to pay private to catch up the hours to claim the CPD points or alternatively re pay and do the course/workshop the following year.