Things to do
Situated 8km from The Hacienda – Monte Frio was officially declared a Town of Historical and Artistic Interest in 1982 and forms part of the Poniente Granadino – The Last Frontier of Al-Andalusia. The town sits at just over 830m above sea level in a landscape made up of mountainous slopes and olive groves with a skyline dominated by the monumental El Centinela.
- Deposit is £150.
- Full payment is for a sharing twin room. Some rooms have an en suite bathroom and these rooms are booked on a first come first served basis.
- If paying a deposit the balance can be paid eight weeks before the retreat commences.
- We do have a limited number of single occupancy rooms at extra cost. Please contact us for details and availability.
- Flight, insurance, additional activities and excursions are not included.
- Travel insurance is required.
- Transfer cost of your transfer from Malaga airport to The Hacienda is £25 each way. There are set times that the transfers are available so please check with us before booking your flight.
- Please contact regarding our payment plan and to check availability before booking online.
What is included in the cost?
All classes, accommodation, meals, snacks and fresh fruit and herbal teas are included in the cost. Flights and transfers are not included.
Where shall I fly?
Malaga. Easyjet, Ryanair, Monarch and Norwegian run cheap flights from the UK. For cheaper rates check www.skyscanner.net.
Transfers from the airport?
We will be arranging a transfer to The Hacienda around 2pm on the first day of the retreat from Malaga airport. For your departure, please organize flights from 10pm on the last day of the retreat. The transfer costs £25pp each way. It is possible to get flights at different times to those advised and get a taxi to the venue. However please be aware that taxis in the area are costly and one to the venue from the airport will cost 130 Euros.