Pilates & Yoga Rustic Hacienda Retreat
Hacienda, Granada, Spain
Friday 29th April -Monday 2nd May 2016 , £299 per person based on two sharing
£299 per person twin sharing (Bank Holiday) – Deposit payable of £150
Arrival Saturday morning – Depart Sunday evening
Set in the beautiful Andalucian countryside, in an area of outstanding national beauty and ecological diversity, this retreat offers a complete getaway from everyday life.
Accommodation is set amidst spectacular views of the Andalucian countryside, in an area of outstanding national beauty and ecological diversity.
- Indoor and outdoor yoga areas
- Meditation temple with prayer chairs
- A purpose built Yoga studio
- Infinity pool with two cabanas
- Indoor sauna
- Shiatsu Massage can be booked through The Hacienda upon arrival & costs 65 Euros an hour
The venue makes an excellent base for exploring Monterfrio in a tranquil, stress-free environment. When you’re enjoying a Pilates/Yoga holiday mini break, our stunning venue will help you unwind and rejuvenate. You will be served delicious vegetarian food, twin en-suite bedrooms with panoramic views of the mountains.
Teaching sessions are held in the spacious Yoga hall, Yoga deck and meditation temple. The Pilates/Yoga classes are a combination of energizing Dynamic Yoga and Pilates in the morning followed by a more restorative practice of Thai Yoga Massage. Classes are suitable for all levels and those with little or no experience in yoga and/or Pilates are also welcome.
|Friday||Early morning flights from Manchester|
|11am-1pm – Arrival & brunch|
|7.00pm – Dinner|
|9.00-10.30pm – Yoga/Pilates Flows by Candlelight|
|Saturday||8.00-10.00am – Fusion flow Garuda class including morning meditation|
|10.15am-Brunch Free Time – For Massage, walks, bike ride etc.|
|4.00pm-Chai & tiffin|
|5.00-7.00pm Thai Yoga Massage class|
|9.30pm – Yin Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Meditation|
|Sunday||8.00-10.00am -Fusion flow Yoga/Pilates class including morning meditation|
|10.15am-Brunch Free Time – For Massage, walks, bike ride etc. optional visit to Monteria|
|9.30pm Yin Yoga Nidra,Pranayam,Meditation|
|Monday||8.00-10.00am- Power Pilates/Yoga Baptiste style|
|10.15 am – Brunch Free Time – For massage, walks, bike ride etc|
|1.00-3.00pm Buddhist walking, meditation, Pranayama|
|4.00pm – early Dinner|
|5.00pm onwards Departure|
“A retreat that was so jam packed with Nisha’s ever creative and challenging classes, Nordic walking and belt busting meals we did not even realise it was raining”.
“Nisha organized a wonderful yoga retreat with a great variety of yoga, Pilates and meditation designed to rejuvenate and relax. The level of knowledge, experience and teaching was first class. The retreat offered the perfect balance of yoga and free time and was great value for money”.
What to bring
- Light, loose clothing for Yoga
- Walking clothes & shoes
- Swimming costume
- Yoga mats & props provided
Things to do
Situated 8km from The Hacienda – Monte Frio was officially declared a Town of Historical and Artistic Interest in 1982 and forms part of the Poniente Granadino – The Last Frontier of Al-Andalusia. The town sits at just over 830m above sea level in a landscape made up of mountainous slopes and olive groves with a skyline dominated by the monumental El Centinela.
- Deposit is £150.
- Full payment is for a sharing twin room. Some rooms have an en suite bathroom and these rooms are booked on a first come first served basis.
- If paying a deposit the balance can be paid eight weeks before the retreat commences.
- We do have a limited number of single occupancy rooms at extra cost. Please contact us for details and availability.
- Flight, insurance, additional activities and excursions are not included.
- Travel insurance is required.
- Transfer cost of your transfer from Malaga airport to The Hacienda is £25 each way. There are set times that the transfers are available so please check with us before booking your flight.
- Please contact regarding our payment plan and to check availability before booking online.
What is included in the cost?
All classes, accommodation, meals, snacks and fresh fruit and herbal teas are included in the cost. Flights and transfers are not included.
Where shall I fly?
Malaga. Easyjet, Ryanair, Monarch and Norwegian run cheap flights from the UK. For cheaper rates check www.skyscanner.net.
Transfers from the airport?
We will be arranging a transfer to The Hacienda around 2pm on the first day of the retreat from Malaga airport. For your departure, please organize flights from 10pm on the last day of the retreat. The transfer costs £25pp each way. It is possible to get flights at different times to those advised and get a taxi to the venue. However please be aware that taxis in the area are costly and one to the venue from the airport will cost 130 Euros.