Flattening your abs and teaching core exercises in a class requires much more than simply exercising. If you suffer from IBS, Cohn’s or have fungus and parasites, this will inhibit the bodies ability to fire the core which will then be overtaken by more excited muscle groups and areas of the body.
If you also do not have optimal posture and function, the body cannot take action. This online course participants to develop and enhance their personal and teaching skills, both in practice and theory. Benefit and protect the public by encouraging informed and up-to-date teachers and practitioners. Raise the standards of teaching throughout the UK and worldwide. This workshop will take your through some ingenious exercises and movements that will educate, invigorate and maintain mind/body connection.
Online running order:
What you will learn:
This workshop is open to Yoga/Pilates teachers, Movement/Manual therapists, Physios, Chiropractors, Osteopaths and weekend warriors.
What they said:
“I feel energetic and enthusiastic about how to teach and partner teach breathing in my classes. I feel so happy to have made the effort to better my skills. I am encouraged that my questioning of my knowledge of healthy eating is right, as my gut is not right.“
“So interesting to experiment with new moves, ideas and partners etc. I feel very open to learn more and how to adapt what I already know/do/teach in a more knowledgeable way of working and sharing.”
“I am more aware of what I’m feeling for and why it feels better. More aware of my chin sticking out and also where breathing space needs to be made in the body. Very interesting information – thoroughly enjoyed all of it and looking forward to going through my notes again until the next time.”
“I now know my chest breathing comes through anxieties and I wonder whether fight or flight and a lack of stomach breathing have played havoc on my digestive system. I have experienced a whole body feeling with using breath to open up the experience of the body as a whole. I’ve learnt a more expressive, less regimented way to work on areas/postures that aren’t the posture itself. For example, ‘chasing the tail’ exercise for helping the lateral flexion in a posture such as trikonasana.”
“Brilliant course, Thanks”, “Very eye-opening and will definitely be booking for another course”, “Fabulous, informative session on diet and holistic health, thanks”.
Terms and conditions: This programme is non refundable and non transferable
By purchasing this product I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about movement and health. I recognize that movement requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement programme, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Common Ground.
5. That if I participate in other classes or events or movement that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for movement (items 1-4 above).