Running injuries are an unfortunate, but all too common, occurrence. The most common injuries occur in the lower limbs (calves, ankles, Achilles tendon) and lower back.
These problems occur due to poor technique, uneven surfaces, muscles overuse, excessive training or incorrect footwear. Running along on hard surfaces can in time, cause muscle strain and damage to The joints. The Yoga Anatomy ‘Seven Day Home Running Programme’ aims specifically to give Running Stretches, help strengthen the lower back, reducing pressure caused by constant jarring on the spine during a run, and provide a Pilates & Yoga Running Training Programme.
Course Duration: 80 minutes.
The course is divided into 7 lessons:
Terms and conditions: This programme is non refundable and non transferable
By purchasing this product I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about movement and health. I recognize that movement requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement programme, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Common Ground.
5. That if I participate in other classes or events or movement that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for movement (items 1-4 above).