Loss in flexibility and poor mechanics of the ankle and foot can lead to subsequent pains in your knees, hips and low back.
Rotational and angular problems of the hip and knee joints plus flexibility of the ankle joint can contribute to problems further up the body such as the spine, pelvis and shoulders.
This seven-day programme consists of exercises that work on for strengthening your calf, hamstring, quadriceps and gluteal. Having good alignment plus healthy tracking can decrease energy expenditure, as muscles are more efficient. This can reduce risk of injury; improve function; improve quality of movement and can help delay arthritic problems.
Course Duration: 80 minutes.
The course is divided into 7 lessons:
Terms and conditions: This programme is non refundable and non transferable
By purchasing this product I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about movement and health. I recognize that movement requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement programme, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Common Ground.
5. That if I participate in other classes or events or movement that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for movement (items 1-4 above).