Goddesses have been linked with virtues such as beauty, love, sexuality, motherhood, creativity, and fertility.
Athena was the goddess of reason, wisdom, and war. She famously sprung fully formed from the forehead of Zeus. This seven day pilates programme gives you the elements of the earth with self mastery to be your own powerful woman using movement to improve mind and body confidence.
Course Duration: 80 minutes.
The course is divided into 7 lessons:
- Day 1 – Space.
- Day 2 – Air.
- Day 3 – Earth.
- Day 4 – Oxygen, heat, and fuel.
- Day 5 – Water.
- Day 6 – Flow.
- Day 7 – Dynamic Movement.
- Yoga/Pilates mat
- Pilates block or brick
- Thera band
- Spiky ball or dog ball or tennis ball
- Soft mini ball
- Soft pillow
£19.99Add to basket
Terms and conditions: This programme is non refundable and non transferable
By purchasing this product I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about movement and health. I recognize that movement requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement programme, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Common Ground.
5. That if I participate in other classes or events or movement that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for movement (items 1-4 above).