Breathing is number one on the hierarchy of survival, if we cannot breathe we die. With stress, modern life, mental health, poor diet, anxiety and depression on the increase. Irregular and faulty breathing are predominate in most of us and this shows in all areas of the body from neck, chest problems to chronic pain.
“The bottom line is that stress can lead to a variety of changes that involve PH, and that certainly involves disturbed breathing patterns, and as already indicated, this has direct effects on the soft tissues of the body.” (Chaitow 2004)
Online running order – Breath of the wild
What you will learn:
What they said:
“I have learnt how important breathing is to body movement and connection. How mental status has an impact on the body and movement, and to stop doing what I have always done.”
Terms and conditions: This programme is non refundable and non transferable
By purchasing this product I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about movement and health. I recognize that movement requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement programme, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the movement classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held at Common Ground.
5. That if I participate in other classes or events or movement that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for movement (items 1-4 above).