- a misaligned pelvis
- one leg longer than the other
- over pronation in your feet
- lack of pronation in your feet
- rounded shoulders
- lack of mobility in your hips
- Can you feel or see that you:-
- grind down your shoes on one side
- sound like an elephant coming
- always lead with one leg
- constantly sit with your head forward
- struggle to move one shoulder like the other
- Or maybe you know you need to strengthen an area of the body such as:- glutes and core
Learn strategies to improve this alignment and to improve joint mechanics to create even better efficiency of movement.
This one day course will be a mix of both theory and practical work. We will look in detail at the anatomy of the feet and legs including the mechanics of the joints involved, but will bring this into a practical understanding using predominantly mat-based exercises for movement and manual therapists, but will also look at some exercises using equipment.